Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sick and Tired

Well, mostly sick, really. I have a cold. It's the hottest June on record, and I have a cold. I hate being sick! Yesterday I left work an hour or two early because I didn't want to spread it to everyone. Today we took the dogs to a doggy pool party for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (since Corgan is one). It was fun, but it woulda been better if I had felt better. We were supposed to start up Salsa lessons again today with Victor, but I didn't feel up to it. We'll start again next week, I suppose.

On another note, I just finished reading Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin. It was a great chick lit novel, and I recommend it if you want something fun and easy to read. I'm going to start Something Blue soon. I'll let ya know how it is. I'm also listening to She's Come Undone and am reading Moneyball, both of which are excellent so far!

No comments: