For Christmas, Scott bought me a new PS2 game I've been wanting called "Dance Factory". It's like DDR but you get to use your own cds, which is cool. It's supposed to be a great workout, so I had asked for it to get in better shape at home. Today (6 months later), we opened the box. In the box, we found 2 dance mats, much like DDR mats, complete with poorly translated instructions. We got quite the ab workout laughing at the "Hot Dance Instruction" and I thought I'd share a few of the best ones, in David Letterman's Top 10 list style.
10. Thanks for purchasing our product. This product is made for dancing and health-care. Please read this instruction carefully before using and please follow the steps properly and remember to take good care of this instruction.
9. Strong jump or shake may cause influence to the video and audio output.
8. Please do not jump strongly, that may bring troubles to the other person.
7. There is maybe have some white powder on the surface of the product, please wipe off by a piece of soft, clean cloth.
6. Young children must be guided to use it or need parents and teaches to accompany, in case to be tumbled by it.
5. High technology product, do not apart, separate or fix it in any way. Or the damage can not be guaranteed.
4. Do not keep it in the high or low temperature environment, especially far away from the fireplace.
3. Forbidden to use this product if your feet are seriously injured. Stop immediately if there is abnormal phenomenon in your foot, waist, and back when using it.
2. Please put it on a flat floor, but not too smooth.
1. Make sure to pave the cushion
I copied these word-for-word. You can't make this stuff up (we tried).