Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Does this make me a yuppy?

I have some time to kill this morning in between having my blood drawn for my monthly thyroid check and going to lunch with people from church to church to celebrate administrative assistant day (or whatever it's called now), so I decided to bide my time in Panera. With an Asiago bagel. And a giant cup of chai. As I sit in an arm chair, with my oversized mug of chai, eating my bagel while reading my much neglected Google Reader on my iPhone, I wonder what high school me would have thought about this me. And then I thought, I can't imagine a more relaxing way to spend a morning in Fairfax, and that makes me happy.

1 comment:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to pass some time!