Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hallelujah! - wait, scratch that.

I was all geared up yesterday to write a "Hallelujah the headaches are gone!" post, but alas, they're back. The had stopped the day I wrote the last post, and showed up again last night. I came prepared to work today, bearing my Tylenol plus Codeine in the event that it worsens through the day.

I've noticed something here at work. Whenever I have a headache, someone inevitably burns toast in the toaster. Why is this interesting, you may ask? It's interesting because the smell of burnt toast makes my headaches worse (and if I didn't have one already, often GIVES me a headache). I wonder what I've done wrong that is making the universe want to punish me.

2 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Sorry to hear that... hope you're feeling better soon!

AnnaBanana said...

Can you accidentally break the toaster at work? Or put a fake spider on it?